Promotion Centre Feature Ideas

Help us make the Skiddle Promotion Centre even better. Suggest new feature or improvements to make your life easier...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Questionnaires & Surveys

I think there should be an option where you can ask questions of the customer buying tickets. For example, if the ticket being sold was for a dinner then you should be able to ask them the question "Are you a vegetarian?". Or, if you want to know the male/female ratio of your event then you should be able to ask which gender they are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is already possible, if you give an account manager a call they can set this up on your behalf. It will be coming to the Promotion Centre soon!

2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Delete Venue

I added 2 venues (neither came up as already listed) and have added the events to both. One of the venues however I now find has a very old listing (with no events) so I took 'ownership' in orer to delete it, but I can't. This OLD listing is what is found on Google.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SAVE AS YOU GO ALONG SO IF YOU GET ERRORS, LIKE I HAVE TONIGHT, YOU CAN GO BACK.

I just tried listing an event and then i had an error on the page,go back, nothing was saved. I am really annoyed and devastated I've lost everything, why haven't you got a system that saves your last page I'm now going to have to start all over again as I've no idea what I written as a description, all's I know is it's taken a long time and i'm wound up now. You seriously need to put in place a back button that saves your work as you go along so you don't end up losing everything.
    Yours Annoyed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sales Reports

Create spreadsheets for us to download with our sales reports on, to make updating our own databases 10x easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To can advetise events weekly the event for every week

Have a weekly promotion of events on the site

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MUSIC GENRE

PLEASE ADD NU-DISCO AS A GENRE

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time limits for reviews

Put a time cap on when customers can submit a review for an event

Reviews submitted by people who attended an event 6 months ago (or even longer) should have no bearing on this new Venue Ranking feature or just simply shouldn't be allowed to be posted, there should be a cap of a month or two for customers to submit reviews, after which it's too late.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Right or reply to reviews

Right or reply to reviews like Tripadvisor

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customer Ticket Limit Needs Fixing.

When an event has free tickets available for people to take on Skiddle you can limit it to them taking one ticket per transaction but there is no limit on how many times they can repeat this process which leaves promoters such as my self in awkward situations, they should be allowed to take 1 free ticket and that be that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Merge Promotor / Rep / Artist / Customer accounts into a single logon

At the emerging artists and grass roots level of gigs many people in our sector wear multiple hats at the same time. Sometimes I'm a promoter, sometimes I'm a rep for someone elses event, sometimes I'm an artist manager etc. It would be very helpful if my promoters account and rep account used the same logon and could merge financial payments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change the way times are displayed to a 24 hour clock.

A 12 hour clock isn't very clear to many. Is 12am at the middle of the night or is it noon? The same is true of 12pm. It would be much better to change to a 24 hour clock which is very easy to use and the vast majority of people (particularly the younger crowd) know and use all the time.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alastair, thanks for your feedback.

When we first added times, we did research this and actually found that more people are familiar with a 12 hour clock and find it easier to understand in the UK.

We’ll keep this issue open and monitor feedback, thanks.

15. Hi can you help me please?

I want to link event to pages i manage on FB but its just gone to my personal account and then buffers when I try to change or up date it. Its taking me ages to do a simple task :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Editable ticket templates

Able to edit tickets with opwn branding , extra T&Cs etc

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Suggestions 3

Credentials / facility to have secondary users on account
    Several problems:
    Skiddle forces you to change your username/password every 6 months, which causes unnecessary stress and anxiety for all involved, especially when several members of staff need access to the same account. I can understand that this is an added security feature, but it would be useful if this were optional per account.
    There is no facility for several members of the same team to access the same account as separate users, like there is on MailChimp. This would make things much easier because we would each have our own…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suggestions 2

Duplicate Event Warning (see attached)
    Please would it be possible to put the date field at the top of the event listing creation screen? This way it would flag up duplicate events sooner, without waiting until I’ve put in all of the other details (Category, Short Description, Full Description, Info Phone Number, Website, Event visibility) first before flagging. If I’d known that there was already a Keni Burke event in there, I wouldn’t have needed to add these details, and it would have sped up the process.

Headline DJs/Artists
    If the artist is not listed, it prompts you to add…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Suggestions 1

Downloadable Reports
    My main wish is that it would be possible to download an excel / CSV report grid of events, together with the total sales for each event (summarised across all allocations), i.e.,
    Event Title — Date — Total Tickets Sold
    Every Monday and Friday, I’m updating our system with the total number of tickets sold for each event across Ticketline, SeeTickets, Skiddle and other platforms. At the moment, I’m manually copying and pasting these figures from the Analyse area of the interface into our database, which is problematic as it lends itself to human error e.g., copying a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)